Sunday, October 17, 2010

Starting Over Wk#2

And here we are again....a new week and a new beginning.  So the teacher fliers are out and working on the Salon Image fliers....the waiting game begins, give the schools a few days to digest and then bam the follow up phone call....thats the most nerve racking thing to me, calling someone and possible being rejected, its a 50/50 chance and boy I don't handle rejection well!  I already feel disappointed and I am not sure why.  I have only began and I guess its all in fear of being told "NO"!  So remember just because someone or many tell you "no" there are still many out there that will say "YES"!  So bring on some no's cause my yes' will dominate you and I will be started a fresh new business with amazing clients.  Any ideas on great marketing words for those who say "no" and turn that "no" into a "yes"????

No comments:

Post a Comment