Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Starting Over

So here I am in October 2010 and feeling the energy pierce through my veins....I want to be a successful woman, wife and mother.....so I ask myself how can I do that???  I am working full-time for a major insurance company and trying to start my own business, which has taken me over 2 years to start and well here I am today at the same spot I was when I started.  Well no more!!!  As of today I have a team of 7 great ladies but we are all in a slump and where do we go from here???!!!  Each day at my full time job just reminds me of why I want my own business, my own hours, more time for myself and family and I control my income.  BeautiControl has given me so many opportunities to achieve what I am wanting but why am I so afraid to make it happen.....insecurity I guess.  Tonight I begin my journey with marketing to teachers.  I have offered school employees the chance to indulge in free relaxation and small gift item in appreciation for putting up with our kids more hours than we do in a day!  God Bless them and let the journey begin....will they respond and how many??

No comments:

Post a Comment