Friday, May 20, 2011

Lovin' my business

2011 is the biggest year for BC, we are celebrating our 30th year in business.  Direct selling is one of the most successful women businesses there are.  It offers flexiblitiy, gifts, easy income, leadership, pampering and more...  With BC you have the world in your hands and is truely one of the best choices I have made.  Being a mother of a 4 yr old and a 13 yr old stepson, it's hard to work a full time job and be there for them with school, sports, church and everything that comes with being a parent.  The blessing from BC is that I am able to schedule my business around them.  Not missing a thing is the best joy a mother could ask for.  The extra income I am making to save for their future and to buy them things as they need them.  It's only a few months away from the most insparational, life-changing events...BeautiControl's Celebration!  Over 5000 consultants and guests are expected to be there and it will be a forever living memory.  I invite your curiousity to join us there and/or start a business of your own and never have a boss, hours or miss a child/family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment